FIRST-TIME HOME BUYERS [Winter 2013 Greater Cleveland Area, OH]
If you are reading this blog, you are likely either thinking of buying your first home or have decided you want to buy. Yes, we are in the middle of winter, but this is a great time to buy, since the interest rates are remaining historically low and some lenders have special products for new home mortgages.
Another reason to start looking for a home now is that the homes for sale in the winter usually have motivated or very motivated sellers. Those Sellers need or want to sell their homes soon.
Before you start looking for a home, you need to retain a Realtor to assist you with your search for your first home. The Realtor you retain will represent your interests only. But, best of all, the Seller pays the commission for your Realtor, Buyer’s Agent.
If you don’t know a Realtor, ask for referrals from family, friends, neighbors, co-workers, etc. You may want to interview more than one Realtor to find someone who fits with your specific needs and wants.
You should look for a Realtor who regularly represents First-time Home Buyers as a Buyers' Agent. Such a Realtor will:
· assist you in obtaining loan approval, so you know what home price range you can comfortably afford.
· Discuss in what neighborhoods/cities you want to look for a home.
· Ask what you must have and prefer to have in the home you want to buy.
· send you information, by e-mail, of homes that meet your specific criteria.
· help you select homes that you want to view.
· set up appointments to show you the homes you select.
· be available by cell phone, e-mail, text, etc. 24/7.
· have a "no pressure" policy - - willing to show homes to you until you find homes that best fit your criteria.
· help you analyze the pluses and minuses of each home.
· negotiate aggressively for the best terms possible when you are ready to proceed with a purchase contract.
· assist you through the whole buying process, from purchase agreement through closing.
For additional information regarding First-Time Home Buyers, click here :http://www.agentswhoearnyourtrust.com/Your_First_Home/page_1952216.html
To begin your search for your first home, click here: http://www.mlsfinder.com/oh_normls/patpribisko/?domain=patpribisko.yourkwagent.com
Steve & Pat Pribisko, Realtors
Keller Williams Greater Cleveland West
Steve & Pat Pribisko